102114 Our Top Photos - MNG-Lebanon
ActionAltAdjustAlertAlert2AngleBracketDownAngleBracketLeftAngleBracketLeftSlimAngleBracketRightAngleBracketRightSlimAngleBracketUpic AspectRectable 18dpic AspectSquare 18dpBrowserCalendarCameraPhotoCameraPhoto2CameraVideo2CartCart2CartAddCartAdd2CheckmarkCommentComment2CreditCardCropDesktopDownloadDownload2EditEdit2EmailEmail2FlagFlag2FolderFolder2FolderOpenGalleryGallery2GearHeartHeartOutlinedHelpHelpEncircledHideHistoryHistory2HomeHome2ImageImage2InfoInfoEncircledInfoEncircled2LaptopLayoutLinkLockLock2MenuMenu2MinusMinusSlimMobileMoreHorizMoreVertPagePage2PausePlayPlusPlusSlimPrinterSearchSearch2ShareStarStarOutlinedSyncTabletTagTrashTrash2UploadUpload2UserUsersVideoCameraViewWarningWrenchXCrossActionAltAddAdjustAlertAlert2AmazonAndroidAppleArrowBackArrowNextBrowserCameraPhotoCameraPhoto2CartCart2CartAddCheckCloseCommentComment2CropDesktopDownloadDropboxFacebookFlickrFolderFolder2GalleryGallery2GoogleDriveGooglePhotosHelpEncircledHelpEncircled2HistoryHistory2HomeHome2InfoEncircledInfoEncircled2LaptopLayoutLightroomLinkLockLock2MenuMobileMoreHorizMoreVertNavigateBackNavigateNextPaintPausePeoplePeople2PersonPerson2PhoneSavePlayPrinterRemoveSearchSettingsSettings2ShareSharePrivateSmugMugStarStar2TabletTrashTrash2TwitterUploadUpload2Wrench Page 1Page 1 CopyCombined ShapeCombined ShapeCombined ShapeCombined ShapetemplatestemplatesEZprints-98404-landscapeEZprints-98404-portraittemplatestemplatesEZprints-98406-landscapeEZprints-98406-portraitEZprints-98407-landscapeEZprints-98407-portraittemplatestemplatestemplatestemplatesEZprints-98416-landscapeEZprints-98416-portraitEZprints-98417-landscapeEZprints-98417-portraitEZprints-98418-landscapeEZprints-98418-portraitEZprints-98419-landscapeEZprints-98419-portraitshared-style-defs
NWS_JL-hilltop.jpg

NWS_JL-hilltop.jpg

The current members of Hilltop Playground Association named the playground's pavilion after Lee and Mildred Peiffer to recognize the couples' contribution in helping to organize others in the neighborhood to build the playground located at Sixth and Amelia streets in Lebanon in 1954. John Latimer -- Lebanon Daily News